Removing your existing floors is not an easy task. When hiring a professional floor removal service, make sure to ask the right questions and avoid obstacles later on. The following can act as a guide to help you choose the right company!
Questions to Consider
- Does this company have liability insurance?
- Are they licensed in the state of Florida?
- Do they have custom aluminum ramps, fabricated to gain access to your home or business? If not, then you can expect some damage to your doorways, door frames, and thresholds.
- What type of vacuum do they use to contain grinder dust? $100 Shop vac that constantly clogs, or $5,000 pulse vacs? We have five pulse vacs.
- Will this company removes all your thin-set from your slab or only what the ride-on machine can remove? We currently have 7 grinders and are consistently adding new machinery to our inventory.
- What type of power do they provide? Are they tapping electric from your property? Flooring Removal Services supplies our own 220-volt generators to save you even more money!
Your home or place of business is one of your most important assets. Make sure to hire a company that will get it done right the first time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Call Today for Your Free Estimate (954) 582 2306