Important questions to ask before choosing a floor removal service company:
Removing your existing floors is not an easy task! When hiring a professional to do this work, make sure to ask the right questions and avoid problems later on. The following will assist you in asking the right questions and choosing the right company!
Items to take into consideration:
- Does this company have liability insurance?
- Are they licensed in the state of Florida?
- Do they have custom aluminum ramps, fabricated to gain access to your home or business? If not, then you can expect some damage to your doorways, door frames, and thresholds.
- What type of vacuum do they use to contain grinder dust? $100 Shop vac that constantly clogs, or $5,000 pulse vacs? (We have FIVE of them)
- Will this company removes all your thin-set from your slab or only what the ride-on machine can remove? We currently have 7 grinders and are consistently adding new machinery to our inventory.
- What type of power do they provide? Are they tapping electric from your property? Flooring Removal Services supplies our own 220-volt generators to save you even more money!
Your home and/or business is one of your most important assets, make sure to hire a company that will get it done right the first time!