As time goes forward and we continue to learn more about how important it is to keep the air inside out homes clean, more people are wanting to get rid of carpeting. This can be a great choice that helps to keep your family healthier for several reasons.
Even if your carpet looks clean, there is likely to be dirt and microscopic elements that do not get eliminated when you try to clean. Even if you use a high-quality vacuum, you aren’t likely to pick these items up. Over time, heavy foot traffic and everyday living can allow dirt to build up and grind down into the fibers of the carpeting. Once it is squished down into the surface, you will not be able to extract it unless you pay a carpet cleaner to come with professional gear. Not only can this make stains that look unsightly, they can contribute to odors and dirt.
Eliminating the carpet lets you reduce the presence of several allergens, including:
- Pet hair
- Food crumbs
This keeps all the air cleaner in the home and lets you enjoy life a little more. Most families spend up to ninety percent of their free time within the confines of the home. Increasing the air quality has many benefits, including reducing the symptoms of allergies, stopping you from getting sick often and increasing your quality of life.
With carpeting gone, you have your choice of new flooring materials to put in its place. Tile or wood floors may be a perfect, low maintenance floor to choose.
Glue down Carpet Removal
There are several different approaches to carpet removal that can work more effectively depending on how the carpet was put down in the first place. If the carpet was put in place with glue, this can be a more involved process thanks to the super adhesive nature of the industrial glue used in these situations. While some removal companies will try to get rid of this glue using chemical compounds, this is not the safest approach. At Flooring Removal Services, we use only environmentally friendly processes to remove the carpet, even if it is kept in place with a heavy layer of glue. This preserves the integrity of your home and keeps your family and pets safe as we work.
We use machinery equipped with a sharp blade to remove the carpet surface and the thin set mortar used to glue it in place. Operated by our most experienced crew members, these machines can make short work of even the largest rooms. Whether you have a commercial or residential location, our crews can remove the carpeting in 24 hours.
Tackdown Carpet Removal
If you carpet was tacked down, we can also handle this kind of removal. With the right machinery, we can lift the carpet and any padding or other surfaces underneath. Using hydraulically powered machines, we can get rid of most of this in one pass. This eliminates any long wait time to get the work done.
Why Choose Flooring Removal Services to Remove Your Carpets?
There are many reasons to choose Flooring Removal Services to work in your home or business, including:
- We are fully licensed and insured to work in residential and commercial locations. This eliminates any risk for you as the home or business owner and lets you have added peace of mind.
- Each member of our removal crew wears protective equipment to further minimize risks of harm. As experienced veterans in flooring removal, we are all too aware of how failing to take protective steps can spiral into larger issues.
- Our team has experience working in commercial and residential locations of many sizes. This experience and skill guides us through each removal job. Hydraulically powered flooring removal machines can be difficult to drive if you’ve never done it before, and having an experienced crew makes a large difference in how long it takes to get the whole process completed.
- We have a reputation in the community, with many happy customers leaving us five-star reviews. Check us out on Google or Yelp to find out more about how we work and why clients love us.
- We avoid using solvents and chemical compounds in the removal process to preserve the indoor air quality in the home. This makes our process eco-friendly and good for homes that try to stay green.
- All debris created during the process is disposed of responsibly through recycling. This keeps our process green from start to finish.
Contact us today to get a free in-home consultation for glue down or tack down carpet removal. Our crews will travel to your home or business location anywhere in the South Florida area. We can complete your removal job quickly and get you back to your normal life as fast as possible.