Do you need Ceramic Tile Removal Services? Whether you’ve just purchased your home, or you’ve lived there for many years, there comes a time where you are likely to want to make some changes to your floors. Customizing all of the finishes in your home is a great way to make the place feel like your own and showcase your personal style. Changing the floor surface in your home is a key part of changing the feeling and function of the rooms. You can change the curtains, paintings, wall paint, and furniture, but you will find that it is hard to draw the eye away from dingy or old ceramic tiles. This is where a qualified flooring removal services can help you. Removing the old tile is a quick and easy process that can take as little as 24 hours, and once it is done, you can have any flooring surface you like laid in the space.
We can Remove Your Ceramic Tile Flooring Quickly
Some homeowners worry about the effort and mess involved in getting the ceramic tile up, but when you hire an experienced, professional service, the process can be stress-free for you. Once the existing tiles have been removed, you can have a flooring company come in and lay the new flooring of your choice. Why spend time and money trying to fix or cover tile flooring that has seen better days? Instead, replace it with a brand new floor that looks and feels great. Not only will your home look better, the resulting new tiles will be exactly to your choosing and easier to maintain and keep clean. We can help rid of your old ceramic flooring with fast and easy ceramic tile removal. We have multiple licensed and insured flooring removal crews made up of experienced employees. Our crews handle any type of ceramic tiles with speed and accuracy, leaving you free to select the new floor of your choice. The removal process can be completed quickly, allowing you to get your renovations done in time for any important events. If you plan to sell your home in the future, new ceramic flooring can add value to your resale price down the line.
What to Expect from a Ceramic Tile Removal Service
Choosing a professional flooring removal company is a key part of this process. Anyone with tools can demolish ceramic tiles, but they may not be licensed and insured. If damage is done to your home while they work, it can be costly and time consuming for you. With decades of experience in the flooring removal industry, our crews know exactly how to work on your property without causing damage or delay. When Flooring Removal Services works on your home or business, there are certain steps to the process that you can expect, including:
- Consultation: One of our experts will provide you with a free estimate to help you understand the scope of work as well as the cost. We can explain to you how the process works and what to expect when we work on your
- Preparation: We begin by preparing the work area to avoid any damage to your Our crews lay out plastic sheets, secured with painter’s tape, to stop the spread of dust. We will also remove any low baseboards or trim items so they do not get damaged as we work.
- Removal: Using state of the art flooring machinery, we lift the majority of the flooring surface. Depending on the type of ceramic tiles laid, there is also going to be glue, adhesive, mortar or thin set underneath. This adhesive is also removed to leave a clean surface as the end result.
- Grinding: Any remaining patches on the subfloor surface can create problems for the installer of your new flooring. To combat this issue, we use grinders to smooth away the patches and leave the floor smooth and clean.
- Cleanup: Once the work is completed, our crews haul away any debris in one of our waste trucks. They also clean any remaining dust or debris using vacuums and use air scrubbers to clean the air inside the home and preserve the air quality.
This whole process can be completed quickly, leaving you with a clean space to customize with any flooring surface that you like. If you’re ready to have ceramic tile flooring removed from your home or business, Flooring Removal Services can help. Click here to start the process with a free estimate.